Where to but Sovereign Sulphur in the UK.
Settings for all the commonly used UK fertiliser applicators.
- A unique granular formulation.
- Sovereign breaks down physically with rainfall, but only converts to plant useable Sulphate as soils warm up in early spring.
- Apply in the Winter Months for season long Sulphur nutrition.
- Spread using conventional fertiliser spreaders or bike mounted electro-broadcasters.
- Calibrations available for all UK spreaders.
- Contains 90% Sulphur and 10% Bentonite Clay.
- Manufactured in the EU.
- Apply to:
Grassland at 16Kgs/ha per cut
Winter Cereals and Maize at 25Kgs/ha
Oilseed Rape at 50Kgs/ha
Peas and Beans at 25Kgs/ha
- Sovereign contains 90% S (225% SO3)
- Applied at the above rates, Sovereign will supply the crops total Sulphur requirements.